Company Update: COVID-1920-03-2020
From everyone here at Office Profile, we hope that you and your families are keeping safe and healthy during these unprecedented events.
Following the Prime Minister’s announcement last night, all office staff are now working from home. We are working with our clients to review current site operations to comply with all Government directives.
We would like to share our current company situation with you:
- Office Profile is operating as normal, but are following Government advice with the majority of our staff working from home
- This is an uncertain time for every business and industry, but we are a robust and financially stable company with the confidence that we will emerge stronger from these events
- We have excellent IT systems and processes in place that have made the transition to working from home almost seamless. Our IT support team are on hand 24/7 to ensure no downtime
- All staff are utilising video conferencing and livechat systems, as well as traditional phone calls and emails, to ensure that communication is as quick and efficient as always
- We do not foresee any disruption to the quality or levels of our service that we provide to our clients
- Despite these challenging times, Office Profile sees this as another opportunity to prove our calibre and adaptability as a trusted supply chain partner
As always, we will keep you fully updated with the latest company developments, as soon as they happen, but should you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Our website and LinkedIn are being updated continuously with exciting new case studies, blog posts and industry news, so make sure that you keep an eye out or follow us to receive the latest developments from Office Profile.
Wishing you well