Office Profile’s Best Of 2018!29-01-2019
Last year was a fantastic year for Office Profile with lots of exciting new projects, case studies, blogs and videos! This year will be no different; we already have a schedule of projects ready to commence within the next couple of weeks and some brand new products to add to our range of furniture – so keep checking back for updates.
Here are just a few of the amazing things that have happened in 2018;
- We were shortlisted in the Gatwick Diamond Business Awards 2018 for Employer of the Year and Supply Chain Excellence
- In April, our staff breakout space was officially opened by Henry Smith, MP for Crawley. The space includes a variety of furniture, helping to create different zones for socialising, working independently and collaborating with one another
- Office Profile completed it’s first overseas project for Techspace in Berlin and the case study went live in April. Originally the building was a large open industrial space, which was worlds away from a typical office structure and Techspace was relying on our expertise to create a vibrant and inviting office for their first European venture
- In May, the case study for the Tower Hamlets Homes project went live. Tower Hamlets Homes appointed Office Profile to create a fun, agile working environment for their new office in the London Docklands, which offers an amazing scenic view
- Continuing the momentum, we were delighted to announce that the new Office Profile brochure had arrived. The brochure outlines our company and services, as well as a selection of our recent projects
- In July, we launched a fantastic video based on the project we completed for our existing client, Techspace, in Luke Street, London
- The case study for the Abstract Group project went live in August – they appointed Office Profile to complete the fit-out for the reception area of their newly built office development, The Florence Building in Basingstoke. The client wanted a welcoming and inspiring space with an Italian theme to reflect the name of the building, which is certainly what we delivered!
- In November, the case study for our aviation themed project for AAR Corporation was launched. We were appointed to fit-out their new office space in the Manor Royal Business District in Gatwick, West Sussex. To give the space an identity, our Design Team created a ‘runway’ corridor using flooring in different shades of grey
- And, to end the year on a high, the case study for West London Waste went live in December. The client was relocating from their office in Hounslow to Britannia Court in West Drayton, and they approached Office Profile to design and refurbish their new space. The project involved an open plan office, collaboration points, meeting rooms and breakout areas.